Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

You like me, you really like me! 500 positive feedbacks = five free samples!

This week I reached a feedback score of
500
for my eBay store.
500 feedbacks and every single one rated as positive.

I think this is an occasion worthy of celebration, don't you?

In honor of my 500th positive feedback, I am offering five free samples to every eBay customer who asks for them over the next five days.





UPDATE: Promotion Expired.
Here's how it works:
1) Leave a nice comment for me. Commenting on this post or any other post on my blog is perfect, but not comments previous to this post.


2) Make a purchase from my eBay store here, no minimum purchase required. Purchases made prior to this post are not eligible. During checkout of your purchase, please send a note to seller letting me know where you commented and that you would like your five free samples. I cannot honor specific requests, but letting me know preferences such as "skincare for oily skin" or "makeup for fair complexion" I can do.


3) Receive a mix of foil sample packets, cardboard samples, sample vials, tubes, jars, etc. Enjoy! 
Promotion ends five days from now on Thursday November 13th at 11:59 p.m. CST.


Thanks again, so so much for your business and support, and here's to another 500 positive feedbacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment