The cold weather is already taking a toll on my skin, making it dry, uncomfortable and flaky. Yesterday, I noticed that my lips were really neglected and chapped. I own at least 10 or more lip balms, but having them doesn’t do my lips much good unless I start using them more frequently.
I feel strongly about using natural beauty products all over since the skin absorbs the ingredients, and lip balms especially should be natural because they are applied to the lips, enter the mouth and are ingested. Why would anybody willingly consume chemicals and synthetics?
So, if your lips sound as winter-dry as mine, this post is for you. I want to share a picture of some of my favorite natural lip balms that I currently have in stock now in my eBay store :).
● 100% Pure Organic Mint Lip Balm
● Ellovi Tinted Lip Butter
● Figs & Rouge Wild Cherry Lip, Face, Hand and Body Balm
● Meow Meow Tweet Lip Balms in Cocoa, Grapefruit Clove, Rosemary Eucalyptus and Tangerine Lime
● Pacifica Vanilla Hibiscus Color Quench All Natural Lip Tint
● Shea Terra Organics Shea N' Bees Extreme Menthe Chocolate Lip Butter
● Stark Skincare Argan Lip Treatment infused with vanilla and rose
● S.W. Basics Lip Balms in Cocoa and Cinnamon
Buy them from my eBay store here and stay warm now that the weather outside has gotten so cold :)!
Disclosure: I am not sponsored by or affiliated with any brand mentioned. All opinions are my own!