Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

time for a change

If you've visited me here before, you may be wondering where all the previous posts went.

It is time for a change, so I deleted them.

I was 86 posts in and writing review after review until everything was starting to look the same. While I was writing that 87th post I realized I was bored.

Bored with what I was writing, bored with this blog as it was.

So here I am again, back at square one with nothing but beautiful blank entries just waiting to be filled with typing.

My plan is to write when I feel like it, but to still have a structure I follow (yeah, I'm OCD like that). I'm still going to write reviews of great green products, but I want to write about my other interests in healthcare, fitness, subscription boxes, parenting and life in general, too.

One week from tomorrow, I'm going to start a week-long crash course of posts that will give you an idea of the direction I am headed with this blog.



I hope to see you there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment